25 Year Old, Mum of 2 :) - Richmond, AU

Since having my first child I have struggled with...

Since having my first child I have struggled with the appearance of my mid section. On my search through the many, many options out there I came across Richard at ARC Plastic Surgery and booked a consult.

While meeting Richard for my initial consult I remember whispering to my partner that I was booking in before we left. I didn't need to think about it anymore. I felt comfortable with Richard, and his knowledge and experience. I appreciated that he was straight down the line and didn't promise anything he couldn't deliver.

Richard recommended a tummy tuck with lipo to my flanks and upper abdomen to achieve my desired results.

From the initial consult through to where I am now, I cannot fault Richard or his team at ARC, particularly Richards assistant Vikki or Megan, one of his nurses. The care I have received has been fantastic, if I've ever been worried about something I have called the office and have been invited in to be checked over and had my mind put at ease.

I'm now around the 3 month post op mark and could not be happier, I am so glad that I went through with the surgery, I finally feel like I'm back in the body I belong in.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon