So Happy - Richmond, AU

After losing 40 kilos I had a lot of loose skin...

After losing 40 kilos I had a lot of loose skin and had been considering a tummy tuck for about 2 years.
I decided to take the plunge and saw Dr Edinburgh for a consultation. I was quite nervous but
Dr Edinburgh put me at ease straight away. He was very thorough in explaining the surgery and what to expect afterwards and I had no hesitation in booking my next appointment where I booked my date for surgery.
I was excited and nervous but was in and out of surgery without fuss.
I got out of bed the next morning as advised by Dr Edinburgh. It was painful but not as bad as I'd feared. I was determined to get moving as much as I could and was walking around the ward (a little stooped over) on day 2. I went home after 3 nights in hospital to recover. The pain slowly subsided and 6 weeks on I have slight discomfort only.
I LOVE my new stomach! It is so flat and taut and so much better than I expected. I do have a scar but it sits below the bikini line so is not visible to anyone else but me.
I highly recommend Dr Edinburgh. His manner was calm and professional and I felt at complete ease with him. His staff were so helpful and friendly. I would not hesitate going back to Dr Edinburgh in the future if I decided I needed anything else done.

Before and after pictures