Low Self Esteem, Much Needed Rhinoplasty! - Richmond Hill, ON

As a teenager, I've always had self esteem issues...

As a teenager, I've always had self esteem issues because of my nose. I was quite nervous about getting a rhinoplasty at first, however, I knew that if i chose the right surgeon, I would have nothing to worry about. I am so happy with the result of my nose done by Dr.Solomon, and definitely recommend him for this procedure. My self confidence level has gotten much better ever since this change, and I am so glad I chose to go through with this surgery. I have nothing but good things to say about this experience!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Before considering a rhinoplasty, I had done a lot of research. As soon as I came across Dr. Solomon's website, I was very impressed with all of his qualifications, and with all of the before and after photos. He is absolutely amazing. He makes you feel comfortable throughout the whole process, and was able to predict the final result precisely with computer technology. During the day of my surgery, he came out to talk to me and made sure all of my questions were answered. He explained what was going to take place during the surgery, which truly did calm me down. Overall, I recommend Dr.Solomon for this specific procedure. I am so thankful that I chose him, and am so happy with my results. It's been a month since my surgery and I already love it. I can't wait to see how it is going to look in a year from now! Thank you Dr. Solomon!