Needing to Get Rid of Stubborn Fat. Richmond Hill, ON

I work out and watch my diet but just can't get...

I work out and watch my diet but just can't get rid of stubborn fat. After months of research and even consulting with a plastic surgeon, I've decided on coolsculpting.

Upper abdomen done today. So far no real discomfort. Stomach is distended but that was expected after reading 100s of reviews. Lower abs, Bra fat and chin area to be done at a later date. Will update soon.

It's been a month and I haven't seen any significant change. Others have said around six weeks or so they noticed a difference so I'm going to patiently wait before I can say if this procedure works. I have put treatment of the other areas on hold for now.

Day 1

5 weeks

Took these this morning. Can see a little improvement.

Here I go again :)

At the clinic right now. Just did lower right abdomen and repeating upper abdomen for better effect, as I write.

3 month update

Can see a difference but hoped for more. Will check back in a month.

This really works

It's almost been a month since my last post and I can say without a doubt that this process works.- and I haven't done any serious working out in awhile.
New You Med Spa

Doreen's bedside manner is professional yet comforting. She explained all the requested procedures in detail