Surgery result.

Male Rhinoplasty. Based on reviews I when to seed...

Male Rhinoplasty.
Based on reviews I when to seed Dr. Bartlett. Consultation went ok and with computer imaging corrections were minor. I thought the use of computer imaging would be a good tool so the patient and surgeon are on the same page. Right after surgery I was very devastated to see my nose looking so unnatural! My results was nothing like he showed with computer imaging...quite the opposite actually. If you had good results with him I'd consider yourself very lucky from my experience! I has hoping for improvement but my nose still does not look right...but he is happy with it? Two procedures later and he still can't undo his "over correction". I have no confidence in him and have no choice but to seek a different surgeon. No one should have to go through what I have been going through. Spend the extra money and meet with a few surgeon's prior! He is not good and not worth the money he charges.
Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon