Breast Reduction with Liposuction on Sides. Richmond, BC

My breast reduction surgery was covered by BC MSP...

My breast reduction surgery was covered by BC MSP and I opted to pay for the additional liposuction along the sides. I am so happy with the results and it has made a very positive change in my life already. The recovery went smoothly thanks to the excellent work by my surgeon. I did take it really easy for about 4 weeks and it took an additional 4 weeks before I felt totally back to normal. I have a 3 year old and 6 year old who keep me busy so I had support for the first two weeks after the surgery to take care of them while I rested which was very helpful. I am very happy that I have taken this big step and know that it will make life easier for me going forward!
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Watts and her office staff are very professional and excellent to deal with. I felt comfortable throughout the whole process and was very confident that I was in good hands. My surgery and recovery went very well and I am so happy with the results. Dr. Watts was recommended to me by my family GP who gave her high praise and I would now do the same.