Progress Perfect!! - Richmond, AU

I wanted to wait to provide a review as with...

I wanted to wait to provide a review as with Breast surgery most say that you don't know the outcome for up to 12mths. After the surgery I was extremely happy with the results, but wanted to make sure more long term the results were exactly what I wanted. It has nearly been that for me and I could not be happier, the predictions that my surgeon stated were so accurate and true. I truly would recommend Dr Kim Taylor with regards to this type of surgery. The process with seamless and made all the easier with the staff at ARC and Linley clinic also.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

I wanted to wait to provide my review as with this type of surgery results can and will change over time. It has nearly been a year since my Breast augmentation surgery With Dr Kim Taylor and if I wrote a review at the time I was over the moon with service, call back, professionalism and with the overall results from the surgery. I always had someone I could contact at the rooms if not Kim herself. I would have to say I'm even more happy now with the results than early on, the process was seamless and the expectations for long term that Kim provided were very accurate. So, thank you Kim and Kasey for your help and time I really appreciate all you've done.