Just Started Accutane - One Week Mark - Richland, WA

I started a generic form of Accutane just about a...

I started a generic form of Accutane just about a week ago (40mg/day). So far, I've pumped my system full of several homeopathic digestive support products, apply EO's (myrrh) to bottoms of feet and areas where I feel any discomfort, and have cut back my skin care products to just ASEA basics. I'm still doing a sugar scrub once or twice a day, as my skin needs it. I put on lotion twice a day. So far, I'm thirsty a lot, my mouth is dry but other than that, I haven't had many side effects overall. Just within the past couple days I've woken up with pain/itching around and just inside my nose and my lips tingle a bit. I apply hydrocortizone around my nose and shea butter on my lips.

As far as expenses:
*I just purchased a Lilian Fache Spa X facial cleansing system from Amazon ($30ish)
*I may be paying for all my blood work out of pocket (not sure on cost). We'll see what my insurance says.
*Dr. Co pays are $20/each ($40 so far)
*Prescription cost $10
*Various essential oil blends / homeopathic system builders ($100?)
*ASEA skin care ($140 for discount membership and skin products)
Jeremy Peck

Very friendly, knowledgeable, and has answered a slew of questions! He recommended Accutane because I've done everything possible to clear up my skin on my own (diet changes, water, vitamins, all available meds, skin care routines, etc).