40 Year Old, 450cc Unders, 5'8", 122 Lbs, Worth Every Penny! - Richland, WA

Mom of 3, breast fed each child which left my...

Mom of 3, breast fed each child which left my breasts feeling deflated and my self confidence deflated as well. After pondering the huge decision for years I finally decided it was now or never. I am so thankful I went through with it, the decision has been life changing. I am much happier with what I see in the mirror now! The recovery was not bad at all. Day one and two were uncomfortable due to the ace bandage being bound so tight, but once it came off and I could shower I felt pretty good. By day three I was pretty much back into the swing of things. I think if you are typically a routine based, positive person your recovery will go pretty smoothly. I am unable to take the heavy duty narcotics (make me sick) so I had Tylenol 3 and Valium which worked great for me. They are still in the process of dropping but so far I think they look pretty good. I thought 450cc would be far too big on my 5'8" 122lb frame but I think they look proportional. My dr. and I discussed sizes between 350-450 and I told him to just figure it out when he got in there, but that I wanted a natural look. I was on the fence about subfascial or subpectoral and am so glad that I went under the muscle, I think in the long run it will be much better too. My only minor complaint in the 11 days post surgery has been the fact that my nipples are sore (much like they were when I nursed). I have been putting nursing cream on them which helps. Good luck to you ladies contemplating it. I understand what you are going through. I am super glad I did it, wish I had done it earlier. I hope this helps put you at ease. My doctor and his staff were simply the best. Highly recommend him. He is a perfectionist, super professional, and extremely personal and friendly which put me at ease in this crazy decision.
Dr. Jason Wright

Highly recommend Dr. Wright. He exceeded every expectation, calmed my nerves, and is an artist. Can't say enough great things about him and his staff.