First Surgical Procedure - Richardson, TX

I was absolutely terrified of this procedure...

I was absolutely terrified of this procedure because I've never had surgery before. I panic and pass out at the sight of blood and needles. I woke up the morning of surgery hysterically crying because I was afraid of everything I was about to go through. The nurse by the name Jett was unbelievably comforting and reassuring that everything was going to be fine. I don't know that I could've gone through with it without her being so kind, caring, and comforting. Thank you miss Jett, you were so great!!
Richardson Plastic Surgeon

i highly recommend Dr Watumull! I had a few other consultations with other doctors and I felt like they rushed me through my questions and consultations and just told me what I wanted to hear. I told all of them I wanted to look natural and didn't want the high profile implants because I didn't want them up to my chin and falling out of my shirt. Each one of them recommended exactly what I DID NOT WANT. Dr Watumull was the only Doctor that suggested a size and profile that made sense based on my proportions and body type. He made me feel so welcomed and he was honest. I went home after his consultation wondering how I was going to make a decision considering he was the most expensive of the doctors I saw. My phone rings, and it's Dr Watumull saying he felt like I left with more questions than I had asked and that he wanted to follow up with me. I was in such shock that a surgeon who sees tons of patients a day took time out of his busy schedule to personally follow up with me. That made my decision up for me. I'm going to choose the doctor that truly cares about his patients. Regardless of the fact that he was the most expensive it was totally worth the comfort his facility provided and the thought that his recommendation on size and shape was spot on. He even personally called to check on how I was feeling the morning after my surgery. I had a few complications post surgery.. I caught strep throat and had an allergic reaction to my bandage tape. Despite the complications (which were not his fault whatsoever..I just have a sensitive body) everything about my surgery could not have gone smoother. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I just had my 6 week follow up and everything is heeling perfectly! I do have some very thick and hard scars but I've been told by friends and have read that is perfectly normal and it takes time for them to heal. This doctor and his staff deserve not 5 but 6 stars for going above and beyond all my expectations.