Mother of 2, 47 Stomach and Inner Thighs

I had my appointment 5 days ago. I had my abdomen...

I had my appointment 5 days ago. I had my abdomen done and my inner thighs. All in one appointment. I had one thigh done at the same time as 1 lower ab side done. I wouldn't say the treatment is painful but you do feel the suction when it starts. I was there for 4 hours which can get pretty boring. It is an hour per treatment but they did get the thighs done during an ab treatment.
I was told I would have "no downtime" and "could go on and do whatever I had planned the next day" That is not true, at least for me. I was in a lot of pain, and covered in bruises. I do bruise easy so others may not but I had deep, dark bruises and was swollen. Needless to say, tennis was out the next morning! I would have still done the rteatment, so I wish I had been told a more accurate expectation when I went for my consult.
Now at 5 days, I still have slight bruising and a little pain. A lot of itching and aches. This is all my abs, my thighs never hurt, and never bruised. The swelling has started to go down , but this is day 5 so I was hoping it would be gone completely by now.
I should also say, I am 47, 5'6" and weigh 174. My stomach has always been an issue for me. I would have gotten my upper arms too, but it not available in my area.

9 days .....

The swelling is almost all the way down. Still some fading bruising but most of that is gone. It is still very sensitive to touch. There is itching and pain, especially after sitting or laying down. Exercise helps the pain a lot. Hopeful in a month or so I will see actual results.

1 Month Update

I had my CS done exactly 1 month ago. I do not see any change but my measurement says 1/2 is off my waist. I recently started using the Fascia Blaster, which I think is helping to get rid of some more fat around my stomach. I try to stay patient but really want to see some results! I am adding new updated pictures, I see no change at all. Please do not be alarmed by the bruising, it from the Fascia Blaster and is totally normal and actually a good thing. I will check back in a couple of weeks.

1 moth pictures

for some reason I can only add 1 photo to my update, so I will have to add the others one at a time

last 1 month photp

last one...I do not see any changes

2 months

I am at the 2 month mark. I am seeing results in my lower abs. Definitely smaller than before cool sculpt. The top abs don't look smaller but the bottom do. I continue to use the fascaiblaster which has made a big difference.

YES WORTH IT

I am trying to update my thought from not sure to yes worth it, and real self won't let me....so yes at 2 months I feel this was worth it. My abs are not perfect or completely flat, but they have lost the 20% I was told CS would do. I am not going back for another treatment. At $4,500, the procedure was expensive. I will continue to exercise and use the fasciablaster to get more results. I have another month before my review appointment so I may have more results then.
Ideal Image