41 Year Old with 2 Vaginal Births Having Labiaplasty. Rhode Island, RI

It took me a long time toget the nerve up to do...

It took me a long time toget the nerve up to do this. I say a plastic surgeon to get it done but he wasn't very helpful. A co-worker got the procedure done by her OBGYN & was very happy with the end results. So I got his number & made my first appointment. I asked him my questions & was please with his answers. Today is me 1st post op day. I'm very pleased so far. Itch hasn't started yet. Taking my meds every 4 hours & icing every hour.

Post op day 3

I'm not icing as much but I am taking 800 milligrams of Ibuprofen & half an oxy pill every four hours. Every other time I use the bathroom i wash with glycerin soap & rinsing with water.

Day 4

I took a full Oxy & 2 ibuprofen. I'm not having pain or discomfort and I don't want to either. I haven't iced today. After my nap I will ice it. So far so good. Very pleased with healing & results so far.

Day 5

No icing at all. No oxy today. Just rinsing with water till 1 then shower with glycerin soap. Still a little swollen but healing good I think.

6 days

I was told to keep icing and I did start icing again. Today I have not taken any meds.

Day 7

Today is much better. The stitches pull from time to time & that is the only pain im having. I took 2 weeks off from work & 1 week is done. Been cleaning the area with neutrogena soap every time I go to use the bathroom. & 2 showers a day using the same soap. Been air drying. No panties just free. I iced 3x yesterday & took only 2 ibuprofen.
Dr. David Beitle