Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty...Extremly disappointed with the results

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

For many years I had wanted to get a nose job and when I finally decided to get it done I was so disappointed with my results. He performed an closed rhinoplasty which was never discussed. After he took off the cast my nose was very wide. I went to my 6 month post op and told him I thought my nostrils were very wide after he had lifted the tip of my nose. He told me it was fine but if i wanted he could remove part of my nostrils. He then went on to say he didn't like doing that because it doesn't look very natural. That immediately raised a red flag and decided never to go back. I paid almost $9,000. He was a very nice dr but his work was terrible. I knew that even after the swelling went down that my nose would not look any better. Its been almost 2 years and I still get very upset over the results. Mad at myself for not looking into other drs. I would not recommend him to anyone !!!!