Rhinoplasty - Great experience, even better results!, Columbus, OH

Doctor Review

21 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Rhinoplasty - Great experience, even better results! - Columbus, OH

I chose Dr. Sullivan as my rhinoplasty surgeon after reading tons of positive reviews, both on RealSelf and other websites. I was a very nervous because there seems to be so many different results with nose reshaping, and I wanted a doctor who would listen to what I wanted instead of just assuming that I wanted my nose to look a certain way - I did NOT want to have to go in for revisions years later because I hated my new nose even more than my old one! Dr. Mike listened to my request (though he seemed to already know what I didn't like about it before I even said anything), and briefly explained the process and what my new nose would look like. I was a little worried because he didn't have any before/after shots online, but he has plenty at his office, literally a 4-inch binder full of them. The procedure itself was painless - Dr. Sullivan, the nurses and the anesthesiologist were all incredibly kind and efficient. The pain afterwards was far less than I expected, and honestly the worst part about recovery was just the inconvenience of not being able to work/go outside/lift heavy things. I went in to get the bandages removed only 6 days after the procedure, and even with the swelling I was so impressed! I could already tell the shape was completely different, and about two weeks later I was thrilled with my new nose. He had done exactly what I wanted, and my nose looks completely natural (no weird indents or places where fillers might be necessary later on). I would recommend this practice to anyone. Great staff and awesome results!