Treatment Provider

Geoffrey Keyes, MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Call Doctor
Reviews you can trust, from real people like you.
How it works
  • Our highly-trained Review Moderation team evaluates all reviews before they're published to ensure they're written by people like you and not a member of a doctor's office.
  • This multi-step process takes up to 24 hours from review submission to publication.
  • Doctors can't pay to have reviews removed or hidden.
  • Reviews are only removed at the reviewer's request or if they violate our Terms of Service.

If you have questions or believe we should re-evaluate a published review, let us know.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

The countdown begins.... just a video about my feelings.

I’m a little nervous but, Dr. Keyes is not. He never fails to make me feel better. Kimberly keeps calling just to check in with me and reassure me. I’m not worried about his skills or expertise, I have never been put under

Dr. Keyes

I have never liked my nose. Growing up I was always made fun of because of how big it was, my flared nostrils and disproportionate it is to my face. I met with Dr. Keyes after speaking with his office manager Kimberly. Everyone made me feel so comfortable from beginning to end. I have never met with anyone about rhinoplasty however, it is something that has been on my mind for a very long time. By the end of the consultation I knew for a fact that this was the Doctor Who is going to make me feel better about myself.

Provider Review