28 y/o nose improvement

28 y/o nose improvement

I knew once I found a surgeon, my journey would officially begin. I decided to share my experience, one because I'm scared and two, because I'm excited. My ultimate goals at the end of all this is to have a straight even nose with a smaller tip.

Excited

Finally have my consultation this Monday and I get to meet my surgeon and find out exactly how much this is going to cost! I hope I get good vibes from him since I was referred to him by an ENT. I'm very excited and hope that everything goes good so I can schedule my surgery as soon as possible. I have been reading a lot of rhino blogs on here about individual recovery stories and post op pros and cons. I think as long as I'm stocked up on the essentials I will feel.comfortable. the pain isn't a big concern of mine since it will obviously hurt, like everyone I just want to know the end result. And that part will be most difficult since I am the most impatient person ever! Here are some more unflattering pics of my before.