25 Years Old, 1 Child, TT, BA (Silicone), BL - Reykjavik, Iceland

I've been wanting this for a couple of years now...

I've been wanting this for a couple of years now and finally was able to get it done yesterday *20.1.16* at 9 am :) Sometime excited to see my results!

I had a tummy tuck, liposuction, breast augmentation (375 cc on my left and 350 cc on my right) and breast lift.

Hopefully everything heals up well. Still on my first days postop so I will update more later :)

Day 1 postop

This morning started off rough. I needed assistance getting out of bed and walking around. Around noon I managed to get out of bed on my own and walk around for 10 minutes.

I took my bra off this evening and it felt amazing. There's a lot of swelling but hopefully that goes down soon :)

Day 5

Soreness from my breasts have reduce significantly. Still just a bit tender on my right side.

Before I hardly felt my stomach. I'm pretty wrapped up and haven't been able to see my incision or new belly button yet. I wish u could check if everything's ok. It feels very tight and sometimes I feel a sharp pain. That only when I'm stretched out too much.

Soon I'll hit my 1 week mark and I'll finally be able to see how everything is going under these bandages!
August Birgisson