22, 1 Vial of Kybella

I have always been self conscious of my small chin...

I have always been self conscious of my small chin. I almost got a chin implant when I got my nose job 3 years ago. I feel like I have a slight double chin. I think Kybella will make my chin and jaw look more defined and make me look skinnier.

My salon had a sale, and I bought 1 vial on a whim.

She had my take Iuprofen and iced my chin for 20 minutes. She placed the graph on my chin to plot out the shots. It was probably about 10 total. My doctor wanted me to buy 2 vials but I only bought 1 for now.

The shots did not hurt at all. But almost after, a several burning set in. I felt like I would faint. The burning lasted 10 minutes, then faded to a really sore bruised feeling.

My swelling wasn't as bad as I expected. The second day I was supposed to have a date, but I cancelled it. It was pretty sore too, I had to skip spin. I do have some bruising under my chin still.

Day 3 and I am still sore and swollen. I can work out again but then I swell a lot. It's weird, you can feel the liquid sloshing around. I can't wait for the swelling to go down.

Day 4

Still swollen, it looks the same as it has for the last 2 days. I'm feeling more swollen and sore now- I'm wondering if it's because I got behind on taking Arnica.

It still hurts to touch under my chin pretty bad.
Susan