Review of Dr. Jacono for M.A.D.E Facelift and Endoscopic Lateral Temporal Lift - New York

Doctor Review

3 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

This is a heartfelt testimonial about Dr. Jacono and his ENTIRE staff. I am basing this testimonial not only with my experience with Dr. Jacono and his office and staff, but in comparison to other surgeons I have used in the past for cosmetic procedures. This was by far was the most comfortable, professional, non-pressured environment I had ever experienced. Starting with the initial consultation with Dr. Jacono, to the tour of the facility, to the aftercare, it all has been superb. Although Dr. Jacono sees hundreds of patients, the time he spends with you are focused and uninterrupted. He makes you feel special and truly wants to make you the best you can be. I am writing this review exactly 3 weeks post op from my M.A.D.E Facelift and Endoscopic Lateral Temporal Lift. I can hardly believe how fast the healing process is taking place! I wake up every day excited to see the continuing changes! Both procedures were done under local anesthesia so I was awake throughout the entire procedure. It wasn't scary and there was no pain. All that was felt was pressure in the areas he was working in. Piece of cake! We talked and laughed, all while listening to my favorite music. After the procedures, sure I was swollen and bruised. This is to be expected but I kid you not, the most uncomfortable aspect for me was sleeping in the reclined position!  He is rated one of the best doctors in the U.S. and abroad and has patients fly from all over the world for his expertise and skill. His eye for detail, precision and symmetry can't be ignored. Take a look at the photos of hundreds of his patients…photos don't lie. He will, without a shadow of doubt, remain my doctor for any future cosmetic facial procedures. And that by far is the best testament one can give!