Review of Dr Andrew Jacono Rhinoplasty

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Great Neck Facial Plastic Surgeon

I always wanted to change my nose but never got the courage to do it until earlier this year. After seeing 3 other doctors I met Dr Jacono. At our first meeting, Dr Jacono, made me feel at ease, he is a very genuine and relaxed doctor who listened to me and immediately understood what I wanted!! During my research I read many testimonials talking about the chemistry you get with your doctor; after my first consult with Dr Jacono I felt very reassured and knew I could really trust him!! He simply gave me his opinion of what he could do and what would look good on me and I was thinking “Yes, that’s exactly what I wanted to hear!” I didn’t have any complications after the surgery and just two months later my nose is looking amazing! All my friends (who I haven’t told) ask whether I changed my hair recently or they comment on my great outfit! It’s such a confidence boost to finally have the nose I always wanted! I am soo happy I chose Dr Jacono and would recommend him to everyone! Thank you Dr Jacono and thank you to your fantastic team!