Nearly 40 and Wanting to Reclaim my Pretty Face!"

"I have never been one for the overly "done" look,...

"I have never been one for the overly "done" look, but over the past few years, I have had fillers from various quite reputable medical professionals.
Each treatment was successful in itself, and I felt well looked after.
But recently when I looked at my old photographs, not so old just 5-6 years ago, my face now looked so different and I realised that I looked much prettier before. Also there was puffiness in various parts of my face which was not there before.
So I decided to get all the filler from my face removed with hyaluronidase.
I am pleased that I got the filler removed but I have been left with an unbalanced face - what you don't anticipate is how much even the smallest of treatments can affect the overall harmony of your face.
I needed to find someone to help me to restore my original features, I have looked at so many reviews on here and decided to go for some consultation, one thing I have not had with ANY of the high profile Doctors I have seen in the past is a thorough consultation, it has always felt very rushed.
This time my first two consultations were with two lovely cosmetic doctors (from different clinics) who I felt were quite good and helpful. However my third consult, which was with Aarti, was definitely different, and seemed to get to the root of the problem.
So I guess I was 3rd time lucky!
I drove 100 miles from my home to see her, I had read about her knowledge of the facial structure and how thorough she was and knew I had to make the long drive! I was immediately impressed by her warmth and professionalism, she spent over an hour on my consultation going through a full history of treatments and assessing every aspect of my face, lifestyle and general health.
She checked my expressions and movements of my face, and identified areas that needed improvement.
We decided to start by putting some Juvederm Voluma filler into my lower face - I won't get too technical, but I can say it was quite different from what I had been used to.
This first step alone has made a big difference. But we are not stopping there.
I have also been started me on Obagi to correct my pigmentation.
I'm so excited that I have finally found a doctor who I feel confident can restore my original face, I will be uploading pics and future treatments with Dr Aarti. I can not recommend her highly enough, she's amazing!
Southampton Physician

Profession, ethical, warm and genuine.