Thankful and happy!!!!!

Colombia Plastic Surgeon

I had breast augmentation many years ago and never felt 100% good because they felt too big for me. After years of going back and forth I finally decided to change them for smaller and get extra lipo =) I meet Dr Carolina Restrepo at Premium Care and I loved her. She was very sweet and informative since day 1. I never felt forced to do anything I didn't want. She built my plan based on what I asked and said I wanted! Her staff was also very helpful, informing me and answered all my questions really fast. (I contacted other practices and didn't hear back) I had surgery a week ago and I haven't felt alone ever - that was my biggest fear. They are always checking on me and following up. I have massages daily which are GREAT! Virginia's hand are magic!!!!! If any of you ladies are looking for a surgeon Dr Carolina is the one for you. She is very sweet, loving and professional. I am so happy!