Dr. Sigal--Amazing , First Class Doctor - Reston, VA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I came to Dr. Sigal a few years back for my...

I came to Dr. Sigal a few years back for my surgery after doing a lot of research on plastic surgeons. While he came highly recommended and had stellar credentials, I didn’t fully appreciate his excellence until I met him and of course, after my surgery. He is one of the most down to earth, kind and caring gentlemen you will ever meet. He makes you feel so comfortable as he examines you and it is immediately obvious that his knowledge of human bodies is extraordinary. He really knows what he is doing and is passionate about it. But he will never talk you into a surgery; in fact, he may talk you out of something if he believes it is unnecessary and not the right decision for you. His honesty, integrity and sincerity as a doctor are just a few of his virtuous attributes. It is also immediately obvious that he loves people and his work. He talks to you with such respect and kindness and makes you feel beautiful. I trusted him for not one but two surgeries and was blown away with the outrageously beautiful results. Given what I knew about him, I expected a great outcome, but the results FAR exceeded my expectations—they were out of this world! Even my sister, who is a doctor herself, remarked what an amazing job Dr. Sigal did. He went above and beyond, even removing an ugly mole I had always detested. He sculpted me---like an artist. He IS an artist. His results demonstrated that he cared, right down to the mole. He has a heart of gold. I would trust and have trusted Dr. Sigal to my life and I am so honored to have him as my doctor. His staff is also first class--- beautiful, warm, friendly people who really care about you. His facility also looks and feels like a luxurious spa and you would never know that you are in a cutting edge, state of the art operating room because they make you feel so at ease and relaxed.
Reston Plastic Surgeon