Tummy Tuck for a Skinny Person - Reston, VA

Yup you read the title right. I went in because no...

Yup you read the title right. I went in because no sit ups would do me justice. I ended up getting the mommy makeover. The doctor explained that my 3 C-sections were the cause of my sit-ups being useless. Once she closed my abdomen wall, I could feel a sit-up right. I had no weight issue. Yet, when she took my photos, I saw that I looked pregnant. I ended up getting breast implants and a tummy tuck. I am guessing the price tag because I don't remember. I financed it and have been paying it off for over a year. I regret nothing. I regret absolutely nothing of fitting into dresses properly and feeling great about myself ever single day. I know that I could have had a nice down payment on something else, but I needed to be a little selfish. I feel great and I will never look back. Recovery was hell because I could not sit still. I ended up tearing a stitch. But Christine, was awesome and "nursed" me through it. I healed up exactly to the estimate date of recovery to get into my wedding dress and renew my vows after a decade of marriage. No regrets.
Dr. Roberta L. Gartside

Phenomenal team. Dr. Gartside and Christine were awesome.