Best Tummy Tuck - Reston, VA

Dr. Knotts performed an amazing tummy tuck for me....

Dr. Knotts performed an amazing tummy tuck for me. I was able to go back to work on tbe 8th day after the surgery. My scar is paper thin and barely visible. When I showed my results to family and friends, they wete all in awe!! They said: You should not be afraid to get more work done by this surgeon. Dr. Knotts is also very pleasant. He focuses more on getting the job done in a perfect manner. When i went for my tummy tuck and it was explained that I needed lyposuction for better results, i did not have the extra cash to pay for it, so I suggested that Dr. Knotts proceeds with the tummy tuck without the lyposuction. Guess what?? He refused, and gifted me the lyposuction. In adfition, he gifted me a pain pump. I am extremely satisfied, and would recommend him 100%. As a matter of fact, I just had my breast augmentation done a few days ago with Dr. Knotts. The next day I went shopping and went to the movies! Once again, he did an AMAZING !! Thank you Dr.Knotts.
Reston Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Knotts has a splendid personality and a great sense of humor. He is very honest during the consultation and explains everything in detail. I felt very comfortable from the first meeting, and I am glad I chose Dr.Knotts.