Time to Be Free - Reston, VA

It took me several years and severl visits to...

It took me several years and severl visits to various doctors to decided I would go with the gastric bypass. I had at that point tried every diet known to man and been to all the to buzz doctors that others were raving about. I was never really comfortable until I met Dr. Fitzer and his team. I went to one of his seminars are Fair Oaks hospital and recieved a followup call the next day to get my thoughts.

His office was extremely efficent and asked do I have any questions and ensure that I was clear on what I wanted to have done and the impacts. Dr Fitzer himself provided his personal email and phone number and said that this is a life changing journey. But he was here for me.

That was what sold me and I am soo thankful that it did.

Progress

2 years later and down 170lbs I am not looking to have this saggy skin lifted and tightened. Who know but my progress is one beyond compare. Loving life!
Reston Bariatric Surgeon

Dr Fitzer was truly wonderful. He took the time to educate me on what I would feel, what was to be expected. As well as review of where we are during the entire process