Dr. Knotts - I Can't Be Any Happier with Brow Lift That Changed my Look - Reston, VA

Several years ago I had a brain surgery...

Several years ago I had a brain surgery complicated with brain bleeding and massive wound infection. As a result, my forehead skin was distended down covering my eyes and I looked much, much older. I never thought I would have plastic surgery done, but I hated looking at the mirror and felt depressed. Finally, I decided to change my look and I was fortunate enough to meet Dr. Knotts. He is not only an amazing surgeon but also a great person. His bedside manners are incredible and he always provides his honest opinion and recommendations. Due to deformities with my face skin, Dr. Knotts performed eyebrow lift, facial fat transfer and mole removal. I was surprised that I never took pain medications after surgery. The results were incredible and I couldn’t be happier with the way my face looks now. There is no scarring after the mole removal (I was so afraid I will end up with the scar), the eyes and browse line look completely different. Compared to my old photos, I realized I look the same as 15 years ago. Now I love looking at the mirror all the time! My friends and family have noticed that I look refreshed, but no one realized that I had plastic surgery! Everyone is complimenting my current look: my friends are asking what type of cream I am using and neighbors are asking who my make-up artist is. All kudos to Dr. Knotts and the entire staff from check-In, to the lovely supportive nurses for a wonderful job! I can't recommend the Austin Weston Center enough to my friends and colleagues. I hope this review would help others who are undecided or nervous to take the first step. You can meet with physicians and discuss your concerns and, like me, later enjoy every moment of your new look. This is a team of extremely dedicated professionals with one goal – help others to feel and look better.
Reston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Knotts is not only an amazing surgeon but also a great person. His bedside manners are incredible and he always provides his honest opinion and recommendations. He is fully dedicated to his job and very easy to communicate with. He replied to my questions via emails and addressed my concerns over the phone. Just an amazing person!