Breast Implants - Reston, VA

So the price tag is a rough estimate from what I...

So the price tag is a rough estimate from what I can remember. Let me just say that I went into the office interested in only a tummy-tuck and I ended up getting the "mommy makeover". It was the snapshots of what I really looked like that made up my mind for me. I have no regrets. The doctor filled me to a prefect size despite demanding a larger size. She took my active lifestyle into account and knew that I would be miserable with huge breasts! She gave me a perfect size to what I picked. The assistant let me not only squeeze her own implants, she let me take home some "loaners" to try out. The process was "easy, breezy" and I am not only thankful for finding that practice but I'm thankful for finally being selfish enough to do something so self-indulgent for myself. So ignore the acne and look at the pics. Hope it helps out someone on the fence about doing what they want to do to make themselves feel good. Don't judge others and make yourself feel good. And yes, I do enjoy the low-cut tops and dresses and no more underwire in my life now. So what!
Reston Plastic Surgeon

AMAZING. I wish that I could rate her whole staff. Christine is wonderful. I could not have it through recovery without her.