One of my 15-year-old Silicone "Twins" Imploded - Reston, VA

I had years of escalating mysterious illnesses,...

Reston Plastic Surgeon

I had years of escalating mysterious illnesses, seeing specialists in many fields with no answers, every blood and invasive test imaginable, and even an incident where I was going into shock and my son had to call 911. In my line of work, everyone comes to me for answers. I felt absolutely helpless not being able to find answers for my own body and none of these specialists were capable of looking at the big picture. Then my body started attacking itself. I was deformed with what looked like measles and my right breast seriously compressed. That was when I first met Dr. Knotts. I was a mess!!!!! He was amazing and gave me realistic hope. He wasn't ready to grab the scalpel like I desperately wanted him to. He was thorough, compassionate, patient, honest, and very knowledgeable. I really appreciate how Dr Knotts never seemed rushed and gave his patients that little extra time. I was also very impressed with his detailed knowledge of muscle groups which was important to me since I like to stay fit. I couldn't be happier with my results of everything!!! I ended up needing lymph nodes removed as well. The new "twins" (IDEAL IMPLANT) look amazing and all my incisions are healing and fading quickly. I am so grateful Dr Knotts fixed me.