45 Years Old, Mom of 3, Lacking Fullness She Once Had - Reston, VA

I am finally doing this. To be honest, I never...

I am finally doing this. To be honest, I never thought I would. Hubby likes me the way I am and I would never has done it without his blessing. To my surprise, he gave it to me on my birthday in May. I jumped at the idea, texted my friend and she said " hurry before he changes his mind". I started asking around and decided on a surgeon.

2 weeks out...hoping I did not go to big

45, 5'6" 127 going with 304 moderate plus smooth round. Hope it wont be too big. I am athletic build and I want it natural looking. Pre op was yesterday and now for the count down. Really looking forward to it but also a bit scared. I will post pre-op pics soon

New sizing decision

My left breast is has a little more volume and hangs a bit lower. We decided to go with 286 in the left and 304 in the right. Hope it's the right decision.

Before pics

Here I am!

Some more before

Trying to get the hang of this

Added pics... Getting excited!

I guess now that I'm less then 2weeks out, I can't take Advil. That is bad! I got a terrible headache last night and took Tylenol. Does not work as well for me. Uuuuggg

A couple days

Until surgery for my BA. Excited and scared! And I have a cold. Hope it's gone by Monday night.

Surgery day

Went really smooth. So strange how fast I'm put under. Pain is fine, just a bit heavy. Lots of ice. I am hoping not to need the heavy duty pain pills.

Several hours out.

It's now night time. Lots of ice today which is nice. Many pills for swelling, pain. Have not needed the heavy pain pills, thankfully. Looking forward to them dropping and softening. Another post tmrw.

Day 2 post op

Pretty sore today but had breakfast with my pills. Hope the intense pressure is relieved soon. Have an appt with doc at 10:30. Fill baby diapers with water and freeze. I am keeping them 20 mins on and 20 off all day while awake. Really helped!
Will post more later

Day 3 post op

Feeling pretty good. Happy so far. Pain meds and anti inflammatory meds also good. No need at all for the OxyContin.

Day 3 post op

Feeling better... Some stretching but not to bad. I had just iced them so got some nipples going... Lol
This bathing suit was new this season and looked so bad with no boobs. Much better now.

Day 4 post op

Right breast was small with bigger implant so it's tighter and hard. The left is settling nicely. Pain pump comes out in the morning. Hope it goes well and I don't have pain. Also a bit of constipation, which is interesting because I never took and OxyContin, and very few Valium. Feel bloated... Uugg. Glad I did not go bigger.

8 days post op

Loving them but looking forward to them not being so hard and tight and high. Here is before and today.

Pics 9 days post op

12 days post op

Feeling good. Spent several hours at the pool yesterday. Felt a bit self conscious because it seems so obvious they are not mine. They don't move when I walk. I'm sure it's just me though. A pic I too yesterday at the pool

My incision

I think they are healing up but do cause some sharp twinges.

Two week check up

All went well. Dr decided to do ultra sound to help the muscles relax. Don't know if it did anything. He was happy with my progress. Go back in 2 weeks. No pain and tightness is fading. I do have nipple sensitivity and my bra starts to irritate them after awhile. Oh well, all in good time. I know all this will pass and I will look back on this and probably not even remember. The first week is already a blur.

4weeks post op

Dr is happy and so am I. Right one still needs to drop a bit. Hope they even out but my left was bigger to start with

Another photo

Almost 5weeks... New shirt

I'm happy with results so far. They are soft and moving a bit more. No regrets so far.

Photo did not post

Can't believe it's been 6 weeks...

Still progressing. They are feeling more like me. Still no regrets.

11 weeks + 1day

Everything is great. I really love them! They are soft and getting more and more squishy.

before and afters taken at Dr. office 3 mths post op

Hoping right side drops a bit more, but it not no big deal. They look the same in clothes.

4 month + 1week

They are soft and finally can get cleavage.
Dr. Sigal

Austin-Westin group overall is great. They are organized, efficient and a nice, clean place. Staff are all good. They do the surgery in house so no hospitals!! Dr Sigal is funny and friendly with a good bedside manor. My BA seems great so far.