41yo, Breastfed 4 Kids, Now Flat Chested, Breast Augmentation 450cc, Virginia - Reston, VA

Finally made the decision to get my boobs done...

Finally made the decision to get my boobs done after breastfeeding 4 kids. A friend recommended Austin-Weston Center for cosmetic surgery. The staff is friendly and welcoming. I went a few times for my try-ons and pre-op. Didn't really shop around too much, I was content with them and decided to book my surgery. I am 1 day post op, far so good I guess. Simply working on pain control for now. Will post more pics soon.

Pre-op

Before and after pics

Day 2 post op and still trying to find a good way to manage the pain!! The sides of my boobs are mega tender!

Pain pain go away

Is it normal to still have a ton of pain on one side 8 days PO?! Its on my right boob and there's an area thats pretty tender to touch.

8 days post

2 weeks post

I still have some soreness n tenderness but Its tolerable. Back to work tomorrow with my Motrin in tow.

2.5 weeks po

Mega sensitive nipples! These nipple covers are My temporary solution for now! That and gabapentin...

3w4d PO