25 Years Old Had Twins (Boy &girl) Weights of 6.4 & 7.2lbs, Full Term. "Tummy Tuck NEEDED" Dominican Republic, DO

After having my twins boy & girl , my son (Caleb)...

After having my twins boy & girl , my son (Caleb) weighed 6.4lbs, & my (Abby)daughter 7.2lbs both 21 inches long, it was a shocker to my doctors a petite girl that weighed 125lbs to carry so much baby weight, full term I was out of work for 3 months because of the weight I was carry, as you can tell I really needed a Tummy tuck after I gave birth, working out was a plus, but still had saggy skin, after doing so much research I came across Dr. Ricardo Ventura, read up on his experience making sure he was licensed not a scammed, got into touch with him. Dr. Ventura is very professional, well respected. Answered all my questions, & concerns, I have to say I felt comfortable & secure, he understood what I wanted & reassured me that I will love my results. his staff was incredibly attentive & professional, my results are fantastic, I look like girls my age (well better) I look like I hit the gym daily. Dr. Ventura has my greatest gratitude, I recommend him whom ever I speak to.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ricardo Ventura, for being young he is extremely talented and professional, prompt, was born to be a plastic surgeon. I recommend him every where I go. He is that hidden diamond in the rocks. Definitely well respected for his work and talent.