34 Years Old 3 Children Much Needed Tummy Tuck and Liposuction! Murrieta, CA

My goals are to lose at least 5-10lbs before my...

My goals are to lose at least 5-10lbs before my surgery. Continue to eat healthy. My expectations will be to not have any hanging skin from my stomach after surgery! To be able to wear a bikini without my stomach gaming over my bottoms. Another expectation would be to have my umbilical hernia repaired.

Before pictures

143lb
38 inch waist
5 feet 5inches tall
After 3 pregnancies, tubal ligation and hernia!

2 Two Days Post-Op

I am so swallow ????

Complication with Tummy tuck 1 week post op

I had gotten a staph infection and high fever and started to swell so bad I started to bleed out and needed a blood transfusion! My surgeon came to the hospital I was at to open me up and get the infected tissue out.

After infected tissue removed

These are pics from when the PS removed infected tissue. Will post 2 week post op later

Post op at 4 weeks

Here are pictures taken this evening so I am a little swollen.

Getting better with each day!

I am able to drive for up to 25-30mins at a time. I have stairs in my house which tires me out quickly. I am able to do some cleaning which seems never ending. I would say I am doing pretty darn good for some one who had a blood transfusion,staph infection and had to be cut back open to remove a pocket of blood and infection.

6 weeks post op

I am looking and feeling great!

8 weeks post op

Cant believe this dress is a xxsmall. I am at the weight and size I was when I was 19! I feel great!

Feeling great!

So happy with my results!????
Temecula Plastic Surgeon