Rhinoplasty After 10 Years of Consideration

I've been dissatisfied with my nose for as long as...

I've been dissatisfied with my nose for as long as I can remember, but I was always too nervous to take the plunge. I couldn't find the right doctor, the right time, or the courage. Earlier this year, I discovered RealSelf and began combing through the pages and pages of reviews to learn as much as I could about the procedure and doctors in my area. I finally found a few doctors that I felt would be a good fit and scheduled consultations.

To be completely honest, when I arrived at Dr. Waterman's office, I was a little taken aback. I had been to a few other places that had a "spa-like" feel, whereas Dr. Waterman's office was much more clinical. I had to remind myself that he's an ENT (which is a huge bonus, in my opinion) and does more than plastic surgery so that atmosphere was necessary.

My first meeting with Dr. Waterman was fantastic. I instantly felt welcome and like he truly cared about my desires and expectations. Michaela, the Patient Liaison, was great at answering any questions I had and was extremely easy to talk to. She even took time to visit with me again later to show me some before & afters to ease my worries before committing to surgery. Before even receiving a quote, I knew I wanted Dr. Waterman as my surgeon.

I just had my cast taken off today (eep!) and am already happy with the results. I know that as the swelling goes down over the next few months, I'm going to be thrilled. I'll update with more pictures as the healing process progresses!
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon