Rhinoplasty After 10 Years of Consideration

I've been dissatisfied with my nose for as long as...

I've been dissatisfied with my nose for as long as I can remember, but I was always too nervous to take the plunge. I couldn't find the right doctor, the right time, or the courage. Earlier this year, I discovered RealSelf and began combing through the pages and pages of reviews to learn as much as I could about the procedure and doctors in my area. I finally found a few doctors that I felt would be a good fit and scheduled consultations.

To be completely honest, when I arrived at Dr. Waterman's office, I was a little taken aback. I had been to a few other places that had a "spa-like" feel, whereas Dr. Waterman's office was much more clinical. I had to remind myself that he's an ENT (which is a huge bonus, in my opinion) and does more than plastic surgery so that atmosphere was necessary.

My first meeting with Dr. Waterman was fantastic. I instantly felt welcome and like he truly cared about my desires and expectations. Michaela, the Patient Liaison, was great at answering any questions I had and was extremely easy to talk to. She even took time to visit with me again later to show me some before & afters to ease my worries before committing to surgery. Before even receiving a quote, I knew I wanted Dr. Waterman as my surgeon.

I just had my cast taken off today (eep!) and am already happy with the results. I know that as the swelling goes down over the next few months, I'm going to be thrilled. I'll update with more pictures as the healing process progresses!