I Can See and Looking Good Too!! - Renton, WA

Dr McKevitt performed an upper blepharoplasty and...

Dr McKevitt performed an upper blepharoplasty and an endoscopic brow lift and I am more than happy with results. She is patient and skilled in her profession. I was having a trouble driving because of my droopy eyes. I now have no problem driving and look good also! I should have done this sooner, the recovery was fast and almost pain free. The surgery was on a Wednesday afternoon and I was driving on Saturday and back to work the following Wednesday morning. Thank you Dr McKevitt for putting the sparkle back in my eyes!

I can see and looking good too!!

Dr McKevitt performed an upper blepharoplasty and an endoscopic brow lift and I am more than happy with results. She is patient and skilled in her profession. I was having trouble driving because of my droopy eyes. I now have no problem driving and look good also! I should have done this sooner, the recovery was fast and almost pain free. The surgery was on a Wednesday afternoon and I was driving on Saturday and back to work the following Wednesday morning. Thank you Dr McKevitt for putting the sparkle back in my eyes!
Renton Oculoplastic Surgeon