Fit Fabulous and over Fifty - Reno, NV

I have been working out incredibly hard to stay in...

I have been working out incredibly hard to stay in shape for my age, and I just wanted my tummy back. I'm happily married, very athletic, with 6 grown kids and 6 grandchildren that I spend tons of time with out doors. I haven't felt confident in a two piece in years, so I felt it was my turn to do something about it.

I wish I could go back to my workouts, feeling a bit frustrated.

Went back to the PS for the second time this week to have seroma checked that was drained on Monday. I've been a good patient and the seroma is clearing up. The down side is I feel like a teenage child that's been grounded for the month. When I look at my pics I also feel I'm going in reserve regarding the my size and swelling. I need to just focus on the positive, realize that this takes time and all will be good. I also didn't realize just how much my daily exercise routine was helping my emotional status. If you look at these pics you can see what I'm talking about.

Finally feeling good..

I am now just a bit past three weeks PO and it feels so nice to feel good through out an entire day. The swelling keeps getting better with each passing day, and I love how the TT looks.

traveling by airplane 4 weeks after TT

Any good recommendations on control garments while flying. I'm four weeks out and healing really well, but I'm not looking forward to air-travel. i know to be getting up and walking every hour , however any sitting and my belly is not a happy camper. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for undergarments,or any tips for making the trek across country more bearable.

Five Weeks post TT first full 21 day fix work out

Today I just finished my first workout after my TT after 5 long weeks of not being able to do anything. The only modification needed, I didn't do the crunch series until I'm at six weeks out. I can;'t even tell you how incredible it felt to work out and get a full sweat going. I was starting to question my decision on the surgery based on the down time. I now feel that the five weeks went by incredibly fast and the rest will be just getting back to my normal routine. For those of you that are in the first few weeks, you will get back to your normal self in no time. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Seven weeks out and I'm feeling almost 100%

I have to say that the first ski run of the year was harder than I was anticipating. I could feel the incision with every bump and turn. Just the extra weight from the boots and skis seemed a little uncomfortable. I'm still having what appears to be a lot of swelling over pubic area after exercise or just by days end. When can I expect this to end? I'm so happy that I'm now back to 6 days a week working out. My mind seems the happiest. Every once in a while I ask myself why did I have a TT, why do we put ourselves through the horrific surgery, and then I go try on a bikini from my closet and I have the answer. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Belly button and using marble

I have noticed that my belly button is getting smaller I believe because scar is tightening. Can I use a marble 7 weeks out?

florida time

feeling great, 2 months and three weeks out. went shopping for a new bikini and i'm wearing a medium bottom, woo woo.. still swelling after i exercise but it's not a problem. for an old gal, 57 i feel pretty darn great.
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bonaldi is a board certified plastic surgeon with tremendous talent. His bedside manor is warm, funny, honest, and confident. The staff are five star, especially Janet Dewitt, RN. All so incredibly kind, professional and intelligent. I would highly recommend Dr. Louis Bonaldi to anyone looking for a true artist in the field of plastic surgery.