I Got my Figure Back.... 34 Years Post Baby Bump !!

Dr. Timothy Janiga is an excellent surgeon. I had...

Dr. Timothy Janiga is an excellent surgeon. I had my Tummy Tuck about three months ago and the results are unbelievably fabulous !! I would love anyone who wants this surgery to ask to see my Pre and Post Surgery pictures. The results are just that good !! I watched the animation videos on his web site saw how the surgery is done and during my consultation I asked about the option of liposuction to sculpt my flanks as well as the tummy tuck. My tummy is flat, belly button is cute and my curves are natural and just really perfect. One of the best parts is that because skin is removed my stretch marks are gone. I bought a bikini this year and felt beautiful and confident on the beach at Lake Tahoe.
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Janiga made me feel comfortable discussing surgical options. On his web site there is a animated video showing how the surgery is done. I watched it prior to my consultation and he used a diagram to show me the surgical options. I like that he took as much time as I needed and answered my questions. Together we came up with a surgical plan that addressed my concerns and took into consideration my budget. He has a great reputation in Reno and is a very skilled surgeon. I recommend him to all of my friends.