Tummy Tuck and BA No Lipo - Reno, NV

It all seemed like a dream after wanting a tt for...

It all seemed like a dream after wanting a tt for the last 15 years. I've had 2 10lb babies and another 8lb baby. 2 were by c-section. My youngest is now 11. My weight fluctuated over the years from 160 to 200lbs. I was at 195 the day of surgery. My doc said no Lipo until after healing because of an old gall bladder scar that went clear across my upper abdomen. He was worried about blood flow for healing since some off the old scar would still be there after tt. I decided to add in some boobs at the last minute also for a more balanced curvy look. My recovery went better than expected and was back at work 2 1/2 weeks later.
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Murphy was awesome and very thoughtful about my health and final result. He was very straight forward about his concerns and doesn't sugar coat words or expected outcome. .he is not one of those PS that will look at you as a challenge and risk your health doing too much at one time because of ego.