Thrilled With Results of Face and Neck Lifts! - Reno, NV

(Rhytidectomy (standard) and platysmaplasty...

(Rhytidectomy (standard) and platysmaplasty procedures: I received a very effective binding of prominent neck bands, aka cords or ropes, in August 2012. (They had aged me beyond the age I otherwise appeared to be.) Another surgeon had tried to bind them for me 12, and then 11, years ago, without success. I am excited and looking forward to a younger, fresher looking me! I had the neck lift done along with an updated face lift that was 12 years old, so I was aware of the recovery period, which has been pleasantly mild. I was also happy that Dr. Virden used some techniques that I had not had done before, which probably added to my excellent results. Additionally, his office staff is very professional and courteous, qualities not so common anymore in customer service.

I had referrals from a neighbor who had high recommendations from a relative who worked with Dr. Virden. She said, "He is the best (in manner, skills and explanations)".