Excellent Experience - Reno, NV

I went to Dr Virden for a consult in April of this...

I went to Dr Virden for a consult in April of this year...I was on a quest to find the best P.S. in my area to perform a 'Mommy Makeover". I am post-menopausal and no amount of dieting or working out was helping me to reclaim the healthy, attractive body that I had once had.
Even though I have never had children, I knew a total body makeover was what I needed. He was understanding and forthright in his opinions...very attentive to what my needs/wants were and answered all my questions and concerns.
After meeting him and talking with him, I decided he was the right physician for me. It also helped that two of my friends had already been patients of his and were immensely pleased with their results and had highly recommended him.
I am now 7 weeks post-op and couldn't be happier! Not only do I now look in the mirror and see a body that I like to look at, but I know that over the next few months things will only improve! My self-confidence has improved so much...I am at a loss for words at times.
Dr Virden and his staff have done the utmost in taking care of me...pain management and other concerns were always met very quickly and thoroughly. I have had no complications, very little pain considering that I was in surgery for 4+ hours and had a full body makeover, and my scars are already fading. My massage therapist has been very pleased and surprised with the quick recovery...she even said, comparing my scars to others that she has seen, that he is an artist!
I highly recommend Dr Virden and his entire staff...I couldn't be more pleased!
Reno Plastic Surgeon