Facial Lesions, Looking Perfect (As Promised!) Reno, NV

I was recommended to Dr. Yamamoto (strange, I...

I was recommended to Dr. Yamamoto (strange, I prefer to call him Kyle…must be the age difference!) by his father, actually. And his father (also a Dr.) promised me that his son would take care of my situation and I would look perfect afterwards…my situation was on my face, but it was not technically cosmetic. As it turned out, I had a Basal Cell Carcinoma on the side of my face, plus a benign mole on one lower eyelid, both of which definitely needed to be removed.

From the very first interaction with the staff at the office, I was treated with complete respect and tremendous caring. Everyone in the office did quite a lot I am sure behind the scenes to make sure that I stayed within my medical insurance limits yet simultaneously got all the care I needed. At all stages, including the in-hospital surgery, Dr. Yamamoto’s bedside manner is spectacular…he really does care about his patients (and has great patience with them!), and is always honest and impeccably complete in answering your questions.

It will be up to a year before my healing is truly complete, but so far it’s proceeded quite well, and what little scar there is will surely fade in time. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Yamamoto and his office for any needs you have for the specialty that he serves.
Reno Facial Plastic Surgeon