No More Sweat Stains or Body Odor - Reno, NV

I had the MiraDRY procedure because I hate those...

I had the MiraDRY procedure because I hate those sweat marks on my clothes and body odor that happen even though I use deodrant/antiperspirant. This procedure was done at Janiga MDs Plastic Surgery and Dermatology in Reno Nevada. After my armpits were numbed with a local injection the technician performed procedure. It was painless. I have not worn deodorant or antiperspirant since the procedure and I can honestly say that I have not had underarm sweat or body odor since that time.
Reno Dermatologic Surgeon

I have been a patient of the practice for several years. Dr. Jennifer Janiga is a caring and knowledgeable Dermatologist. She is also very skilled in all cosmetic procedures. Throughout the years I have had great results from her. I do Botox, Filler and Laser treatments as well as follow her advice on skin care. She and her staff are upbeat and make it a pleasure to come to the office. I appreciate how she blocks of appointments so that it is easy to schedule treatments when I need them.