Post Menapausal in Need of a Tune Up - Reno, NV

My upper eyelids were droopy and I had bags and...

My upper eyelids were droopy and I had bags and dark circles under my eyes. People would ask me if I was tired when I was full of energy. I was scared to have cosmetic surgery because I never before had any surgeries. However, I did my due diligence and consulted with three plastic surgeons. I liked all of them but I end up selecting Dr, Bonaldi. I liked the fact that he didn't try to pursuade me into doing extra, unnecessary procedures and I liked the work he did on several other women. My confidence level in him was high, so after consulting with him several times, I took the plunge and scheduled the surgery. Yes, I am a big chicken when it comes to surgery and Dr, Bonaldi was very understanding and patient with me. The surgery went well with no pain afterwards. The stitches were uncomfortable but I only had them for five days before they were removed. I had minimal bruising and swelling, most of which was gone by two weeks. It has been three weeks now and the scars are barely visible. I believe in another week or so the scars will be not be visible at all. I still have a little swelling but nothing very noticeable. I have eye lids for the first time in many years and I no longer have bags under my eyes. I am told my eyes will only look better in the next weeks.

Updated with pictures

Reno Plastic Surgeon

I consulted with Dr.Bonaldi several times before the surgery. He is very personable , friendly and caring. He followed up with me the day after my surgery and if I would have had any issues, I am confident he would have responded immediately.