Personal Microderm (PMD) for Acne Scarring UPDATE - Reno, NV

I have been a long time sufferer to acne, 15+...

I have been a long time sufferer to acne, 15+ years and I was finally ready to look at myself in the mirror after I got my breakouts under control. I'm a 29 year old Caucasian female with what I consider to be pretty severe acne scars. I had tried home chemical peels with some success, but in a few days my skin would be back to where it was before the peel. I found the PMD on YouTube and promptly decided to order it as a bday gift to myself last year. I did not get to use it for a few months because I was pregnant and didn't want to do anything that could harm the baby. Although, I really don't see how it could! The pictures show 10 treatments with the red discs (they are the most ablative). I did it every 7 days and did not use any special creams or anything. I would do it before bed and apply my normal moisturizer. I would wake up with such soft skin, it was so exciting! I saw results right away and as you can see in the photos, it has made a difference in my skins texture and depth of my scars. I am starting Dermarolling today in addition to using the PMD device and I'll be switching off every week. I am also adding a hyaluronic acid and vit C serum after each treatment and starting a collagen supplement. I will post another update in 90 days! Thanks for checking this out and I hope you decide to try the PMD system. I absolutely LOVE it!

120 Day Update

I had to take almost 2 months off from my treatments because I had a breakout and I had to get on Minocycline and Retin-A. I have been clear for about 2 months now and have started back up again with my dermarolling and PMD every other week (1 week I dermaroll and the next I use the PMD). Here is where I'm at now. Still visible scaring but I cannot tell you how much my self esteem has improved. Please note that I DO HAVE MAKEUP ON (obviously, lol) in these updated photos, but this also gives you a good idea how it looks covered up. Message me if you have questions about what I'm doing. I'm going to keep going! Your skin CAN get better, don't give up!

Year End Update!

Things are going really well! Still battling the occasional breakout, but my skin has been improving ever so little each day. My scars are much less shallow and not as noticeable in some lighting.
My Regimen:
Wash with Benzoyl Peroxide Creamy Wash mixed with a pinch of coffee grounds.
Tone with pure witch hazel
Apply Hyaluronic Acid Serum (collagen)
Moisturize with Pure Aloe Vera liquid
Same face wash and toner. Finish with Retin-A cream overnight.

PMD: Every 7 to 14 days I use the red discs all over my face, going over twice.
Dermaroller: 1.5mm used every week followed by Hyaluronic Acid Serum