Just Had BBL and Halo Laser and a Different Laser Around Eyes - Reno, NV

First treatment on my face ever. Started with BBL...

First treatment on my face ever. Started with BBL on my hands and face. Didn't hurt at all. Then numb my face with a cream for about hour an a half. Oh they also had me take Norco and Valium before we started. Also so that I wouldn't swell I'm taking Medrol. Valtrex to prevent coldsore/herpies breakout. Once I was completely numb and relaxed she started the procedure. No pain but once done my skin was hot. Cooled down with a light fan and then a cooling mask. It hasn't been 24 hours yet and I'm doing well. I have a post opt appointment in 7 days. They will laser with a lite laser to remove all dry skin patches. They say this helps to not pick. I will update as I heal.

Day 3

I work up today with a bit more swelling and very tender around my eyes. Most of my face feels like sandpaper today. I believe these are called mends. This is good as they will fall off in a few days. Love my hand treatment which was done with the BBL light treatment. I'm not going anywhere today as I'm looking pretty bad. Not feeling all that great. Skin in very tender.

Day 3 evening

Most difficult day so far. Swelling stayed with me most of the day. I iced but didn't really help with swelling. Skin has become very tight and rough. Feels just like sandpaper. Around eyes are still very tender but are a bit better. I have another 4 days before post opt laser and it going to be difficult waiting. I hear people wear makeup at this point but I can't imagine it for several days. Face is still very raw.

Day 4

All my skin dried up and came off today. Every time I washed my face it got clearer. I'm still very red but it felt great to shed that skin. Felt much better today.

Day 5

I'm returning to my old self. Still itchy and red but not as bad.
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Lisa is fantastic!! From our first consultation she was informative, and well educated me about the different procedures.