SkinPen - Dallas, TX

A friend asked this morning..."why does your face...

A friend asked this morning..."why does your face look so smooth!?" Yesterday he asked if I photoshopped my picture! I said Raquel had me come into Renaissance Plastic surgery with Dr. Jeff Angobaldo and try "SkinPen" 1 treatment and OMG! Great results 3 optimum results! The day after treatment face was awesome virtually no downtime! So no photoshop that is my face! lol But thank you!!!!
1st pic no makeup (don't judge! lol) 2nd right after SkinPen PRP still at Dr. A. 3rd pic with Chris 24 hours later 4th pic - 1 week later! Tampa Time! Easy Peasy no pain a lot of gain!OMG! Raquel, you are so awesome recommending me to do this!! Awesome! Love it??! Got my purty on today! lol at least it makes me feel pretty, my skin is so soft! No more asphalt face for me.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

First Dr. Angobaldo in one of the finest Surgeons in Plano, Texas, hands down! A state-of-the-art facility, great staff and they don't price gouging you. Dr. Angobaldo or Dr. Plano as we like to call him is down to earth and will tell you exactly what he thinks. He has told me that I do not need a certain procedure "not yet" he will say...who does that? Any other Doctor would say okay even if you don't need it yet. Or he may say you might want to do this, this is a problem area...hence the skin pen (Thank You!) He and his wife are an incredible team. I can go on and on but a picture says a thousand words.