More Than Pleased with the Results for my Breast Augmentation Procedure! - Plano, TX

I've been wanting to have this procedure done for...

I've been wanting to have this procedure done for so many years, even before my kids were born and now that I'm in my 30's I did it and I'm very happy. My doctor, his team and the results are great! Before the procedure I was an A cup and wanted to go to a full C maybe D but decided to go for a full C so chose 375 cc silicone implants.
My doctor, his entire team were great. They answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. All my appointments and the surgery were exactly on time as scheduled :-)
This was totally worth it and I'm already enjoying my new figure this summer.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Angobaldo was very professional. He took time to listen to me and answer all my questions. He understood exactly what I wanted. He made me feel comfortable and removed any doubts about doing this procedure. He is very meticulous and is very proud of his work. He has a very professional and friendly staff and I will definitely go back to him for any other cosmetic procedures in the future!