Removing "Battle Scars"

Doctor Review

17 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Removing "Battle Scars"

Dr Reza quite literally put me back together! I may never be able to articulate how much he's helped me, but let me try... As an athlete adventurer I have a tenancy to do events that my body doesn't thank me for. Climbing a rope the height of Everest (8,848m) and running a marathon (26.2 miles) pulling a 1.4 tonne car (for charity) are just a few and each left me with bumps, bruises and quite a few scars that weren't ideal when doing media work. But Dr Reza was able to take my battered body, work his medical magic and now (all thanks to him) I've more charity media events planned completely free of injuries and ailments. Some of these injuries were actually impacting my ability to train, but others were purely cosmetic. But whatever the nature of them Dr Reza treated them professionally, efficiently and (most importantly for someone who hates needles and surgery) making me feel completely comfortable and at ease (the first doctor to do this and that's coming from a patient who has a history of fainting at the sight of needles). I cannot thank (or recommend) Dr Reza enough! And as the stunts for 2017 look to surpass those of 2016, you can be sure I have him on speed dial. Dr Reza, basically my first (and only) choice for anything medical/surgical.