I LOVED my Thermiva Treatment, and So Did my Husband!

After having four kids, I didn't feel very good...

After having four kids, I didn't feel very good about myself "down there". I did ALOT of research on vaginal rejuvenation treatments and was rather frightened of the possible downtime's associated with lasers/surgery. I received an email from a medical spa where I do my botox and fillers, about a new non invasive treatment called Thermiva. I scheduled a consultation and met with Michael and Emily, the nurse who would be doing my treatment. She made me feel super comfortable and even showed me before and after photos of her patients. I was a little skeptical of the photos, because the results were astounding even after 1 treatment. I ended up booking a series of 3 treatments.

I just had my third and final treatment and I cant begin to express how much this has changed my life. I had relations with my husband the first night after my first treatment and we both noticed the difference right away. He said I felt tighter, and my sensitivity was drastically increased ;). I can also report the appearance looked so much younger, as if I was back in my twenties.

I had my second treatment thirty days after, and my third treatment thirty days after that. I could say for any women who knows they don't feel the same way "in that area" after having children, this was worth more then anything for my own confidence and sex life with my husband.

The procedure itself was not painful, more warm and honestly; it felt kinda good. So ladies, GO FOR IT!
Emily Gamliel

Very caring, professional, and respectful.