Coolsculpting - Abs and Flanks - AMAZING Results - Rejuvenate Austin

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I went in on a Tuesday for my initial consultation...

I went in on a Tuesday for my initial consultation with Melissa at Rejuvenate AustinShe was professional, friendly and we discussed what I felt were my problem areas. We decided to move forward with upper and lower abdomen and flanks.

Day 1 - Friday, day of treatment
Melissa had advised me to wear comfortable yoga clothes. Because of all the areas we were doing I was there about 3.5 hours. She took measurements and before pictures, and it was not uncomfortable or embarrassing at all. I then laid down and she made sure I was super comfortable with access to my phone, laptop, water. She then applied the first connector to my abdomen. The sensation was not painful, it was cold for about a minute and then that area went numb. I could still feel a bit of suction feeling, but it was not painful. As we moved through area to area, Melissa continued to make sure I was comfortable by adjusting pillows and the way I would lay, etc.

Within 3.5 hours, we were done. My stomach and flanks were very cold to the touch and completely numb. I was swollen quite a bit, so I was glad she had told me to wear stretchy clothes. They have two machines, the process went very quickly.

That night was the only night I really felt any minor pain and needed some OTC pain relievers.

Day 2 - Day 2 I was still swollen, and even though I was cleared to work out, I didn't feel like I could. Looking back, working out has been the best thing to deal with the swelling, so I wish I would have started some light walking or elliptical that day.

Day 3 - still numb and swollen, but this is all to be expected. I took a walk on the treadmill. The "pain" on this day felt like I had done a million sit ups the day before.

Days 4-5 - still numb and swollen, but swelling was starting to recede a LITTLE. These nights I started getting itchy on my abdomen area and went out and bought some Lidocaine patches, and those completely relieved any discomfort and itching. This is common because your body is inflamed and trying to get rid of the frozen fat cells. I would highly recommend having a few boxes on the Lidocaine patches on hand. Now I use them for any type of pain!

Day 7-14 by day 7 I was back to my full workout routine (which is quite extensive), and it felt good to feel like the stubborn fat cells were flushing out of my body. I did stay swollen (like looking about 2-3 months pregnant) for the full 2 weeks following my first treatment. I was so excited and ready to see results that I was ready to book my second treatment at 4 weeks.

Because we wanted to see if I could see results after 4, we decided to hold the second treatment off until 8 weeks. It has now been just over 6 weeks, and I am truly seeing the results I was looking for! Last week I went of vacation and felt comfortable wearing a two-piece!!! I am looking forward to the second treatment and even possibly trying some different areas. I think I want to try my arms, because I am so pleased with the results.

Melissa, Dr. Wright, and the entire team at Rejuvenate Austin took such good care of me if I had any questions or concerns throughout the process, and now I can't wait to go back for more and share my results with you.

The picture below is abs and flanks (6 paddles), at exactly 6 weeks post first treatment. I don't have a before picture on my phone, but I will update with one that the medspa took. I will update again after my second treatment. I highly recommend Rejuvenate Austin and believe in this technology.

My Before Photo (taken on March 24th)

This is my before photo taken on 3/24/17. The after photo in the bikini was taken on 4/30/17 (so approximately 5 weeks).

8 Week Photo

Here are my results as of 8 weeks. I am had my second treatment (abs and flanks) done today. I have been traveling quite a bit, so it has been hard to workout and eat healthy the last couple weeks, but I am LOVING my results. I cannot WAIT to share with you my FINAL results.

THIS IS THE 8 Week Photo

UNBELIEVABLE!!! I cannot be happier with my results after seeing all of these pictures. I am feeling comfortable in a 2 piece in the first time in years, and I have just finished my second treatment. The pictures are worth a thousand words, but Melissa and Dr. Wright are so knowledgeable and helpful, Melissa knows exactly where to place the cartridges for optimal results, and I had no bruising directly after either treatment, only the expected bloating. SO WORTH IT!!!

12 week Update

So absolutely pleased with my results. I am loving my results. I have gone down a size from a medium to a small. Lost a jean size (went from a 28 or 27) to easily a 26 or 27 depending on the brand. Have no overflow or "muffin top." So much less self-conscious. Highly recommend!
Austin General Surgeon

As I mentioned, Melissa and Dr. Jessica Wright made me feel very comfortable. They have been great throughout the entire process.